Bowling is a fun and popular sport that anyone can learn. If you’re new to bowling or looking for ways to improve your game, Bowling for Beginners is the perfect place for you. Bowling for Beginners covers everything you need to know about bowling, from choosing the right ball to throwing a perfect strike. We also offer bowling tips and advice to help you improve your game. So whether you’re just starting out or looking to take your bowling game to the next level, Bowling for Beginners is here to help.
Most Popular Articles
Improving your bowling game doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time, practice, and most importantly, knowledge. The game of bowling has changed a lot over the years and continues to do so. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of our most popular articles for newbies. These articles teach you how to bowl, throw more strikes, and understand scoring and oil patterns. You’ll also be able to pick out the perfect bowling ball for your style of play. So whether you’re just getting started or you’ve been hitting the lanes for a while, be sure to check out our most popular articles. They just might help you take your game to the next level.
- What Is a Good Bowling Score for Beginners to Professionals?
- How Long Is a Bowling Alley Lane in Feet and Meters?
- How Much Does Bowling Cost Per Person, Per Game, or Per Hour?
- How Much Do Bowling Pins Weigh, What is Their Height and What Are They Made Of
- Bowling Oil Patterns Explained (Finally a Newbie Friendly Guide)
- How Many Frames Are in a Game of Bowling?
- How to Hold a Bowling Ball (and Finally Increase Your Average Score)
- Two-Handed Bowling Tutorial (Plus the Best Bowling Ball for Two-Handers)
Bowling Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
Any bowler participating in leagues or wanting to bowl professionally will tell you that bowling is a complicated and intricate sport. Even though bowling offers a variety of physical benefits – like muscle workouts and low-impact exercise – your brain will also get a workout playing this strategy-based game. If you’re new to bowling, these articles will provide several tips, tricks, and techniques that you can use to significantly improve your bowling average.
- What Is a Turkey in Bowling Terms and How to Bowl a Turkey
- How to Bowl With Nails and Ways to Protect Your Nails
- Best Exercises for Bowlers (Improve Your Game with this Article)
- Bowling Bumpers: What Are Bumpers and How Do They Work?
- How to Become a Professional Bowler (Little Known Secrets to Success)
- Tips for Bowling on Dry Lanes (Plus, the Best Bowling Ball for Dry Lanes)
- Complete Bowling Spares System (Plus the Best Bowling Ball for Spares)
- Flying with Bowling Balls (and the Best Bowling Bag for Air Travel)
Before you can bowl your first game, you must prepare. In addition to money for games, you’ll need to get your hands on a few pieces of essential equipment. These articles walk you through the basic bowling equipment you need and some nice-to-have items that can make any bowling day better.
- How to Clean a Bowling Ball (The Right Way!)
- Are Bowling Balls Hollow or Solid? What’s in a Bowling Ball?
- How Many Times Can You Resurface a Bowling Ball?
- What to Do With Old Bowling Balls and Can It Be Thrown Away?
- Why Do You Have to Wear Bowling Shoes to Bowl? Is It Mandatory?
- What Basic Equipment Is Needed for Bowling for Beginners?
- How Many Pins Are Used in Bowling? Includes Duckpin and More
- What Size Bowling Ball Should I Use? Does Weight Matter?